Job Title: VP of E-commerce
Description: The VP of e-commerce will oversee and manage the Lovesac.com website operations, develop the strategic roadmap for technology enhancements and ensure an optimal best-in-class Customer Experience based on research and data. Success within the first 12 months of this role will be achieved through the creation of a 2-year strategic roadmap for technological enhancements, CX improvements and business requirements that coincide with company Big Bets as well as industry best-in-class omni-channel experience.
The development of a high-performing eCommerce team that meets the needs of a rapidly growing business coupled with a 5% increase to internal customer satisfaction based on feedback, test & learn and analytics will also be key deliverables to this role. This position is considered remote and will report into Lovesac Corporate Headquarters based in Stamford, CT. It will offer a remote schedule with the exception of travel required by the Company for occasional meetings and conferences.
- Bachelors Degree required, Masters Degree preferred
- Must have a minimum of 15 years experience in Ecommerce, preferably B2C and D2C in a fast paced, high-growth company
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms, such as Magento II, required
- Extensive knowledge of eCommerce technologies and tactics
- Strong leadership and communication skills with ability to interact, influence and align with all levels of the organization