Job Title: National Sales Manager
Company: International Market Centers
Description: The National Sales Manager will use their creativity and thorough knowledge to secure profitable Meetings and Events for the Atlanta Convention Center. If you are an ambitious, highly energetic person able to thrive in a fast pacing environment while leading your team by example, we have the perfect job for you!
- All-encompassing acquiring new revenues directly associated with leasing any and all available space on campus.
- Actively sells and books revenue for the facility in form of rent, food and beverage, and ancillary products.
- Identifies new accounts within assigned market segments and directly solicits their events
- Solicitation in all forms including travel, phone, direct mail, etc.
- Position works in tandem and manages sales coordinator to qualify lead sources and prioritize sales process
Highly Preferred Qualifications
- 3+ years prior related management work experience at convention hotel or convention center sales and/or event manager role.
- Undergraduate degree from a four-year College or University is preferred.
- Applicable experience in sales performance metrics
- Oustanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills