Job Title: Sr. Director of Sales Operations
Company: Serta Simmons Bedding
Location: Austin, Texas
Description: The person in this role ensures all strategic recommendations provide the magnitude of AGS$ and CM$ impact necessary for the Businesses to achieve annual EBIDTA goals. They will be responsible for providing insight and perspective identifying key insights using syndicated data that support the creation of business plans and sales execution.
In addition, they will:
- Develop reports to track & monitor business performance and associated activities including measurement is merchandising (placements), sales, velocity, BOS (Basis of Share) and qualitative metrics.
- Develop, deploy and measure the SIC (Sales Incentive Plans) working closely with the CSO and CHRO on administration, measurement and payout.
- Support Trade Strategy, Brand Marketing and Finance with analysis while identifying opportunities to enhance profitability of key customers sub-brands
- Bachelor’s degree required, business degree or other discipline that requires quantitative knowledge (MBA preferred).
- Commercial/customer experience in either a direct role or a close supporting role within the Mattress/Furniture or CPG preferred.
- 10+ years of business experience, at least four years within sales operations, finance, trade marketing or category management.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in data analytics and reporting, research background.