Job Title: Director, Operations
Location: East Greenville, Pennsylvania
Description: The Director of Production Operations will lead overall manufacturing operations for an assigned facility. They will be responsible for machining, fabricating, assembling, processing operations, and other ancillary functions required for production. They will also forecast, develop, implement, and administer plans for efficient facilities, staffing, and material utilization.
Essential Job Functions include:
- Lead manufacturing operations for an assigned facility, ensuring compliance with MillerKnoll policies, practices, and standards.
- Participate in the development of corporate manufacturing strategies and develop a plant-specific strategy to align.
- Achieve exceptional levels of customer service and delivery reliability with highly variable demand patterns and product variation.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or a related discipline. Significant equivalent operational experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. A Master’s degree is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in progressively responsible production management positions, with specific experience with the manufacturing and assembly of highly variable products on relatively short lead-times with significant fluctuation in volumes.
- Five or more years of management experience.
- Experience with change management principles and an ability to drive and manage the change process from strategic planning through implementation and follow-through.