Job Title: Director of Marketing
Company: Ledge Lounger
Location: Katy, Texas
Description: Are you an experienced Marketing Leader with a passion for planning and executing marketing campaigns that drive business growth? Ledge Lounger is seeking a Director of Marketing to develop and execute integrated D2C/B2B marketing plans, lead product marketing, public relations, partnerships, awareness and direct response marketing, research and intelligence. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this role will lead a team of passionate and talented individuals and agency partners.
- Partnering with the CMO, the person in this role will develop and execute the organization’s 12-month marketing strategy, aligning it with overall business goals and objectives. This annual calendar will include products, pricing, promotions, sales channels, and messaging. They will also translate the marketing plan into Revenue and Expense forecasts. Continuously assess the return on investment for marketing campaigns and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business, or a related field. MBA or advanced degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 8-10 years progressive Marketing experience; and minimum 5 years leading internal teams and external partners.
- Self-motivated leader that is purposeful, decisive, adaptive, and works well in entrepreneurial, high growth environments.
- Ability to think strategically while also functionally leading a team to drive execution delivering results. This is a “sleeves rolled up company and position”.