Job Title: National Training Representative
The National Training Managers are responsible for increasing the sell-through of products by providing training to Retail Managers and Sales Associates in mattress and furniture stores throughout the nation. The team will work together to create skill-based training and experiential learning curriculums that captivate, educate, and motivate people.
This remote, work-from-home position offers the ability to work from home and requires many weekend morning trainings, some holiday events, and up to 65% travel. To be considered for this opportunity you must reside within the continental United States and be available to cover calls and meetings with team members and retail partners across all time zones.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, and five years of training experience in retail.
- Knowledge and experience in the mattress and furniture industry is a plus.
- A dynamic personality with the ability to learn quickly and laugh often.
- Experience in a fast paced, start-up environment with the ability to juggle multiple initiatives.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and timely reporting.