Job Title: Director Ecommerce Analytics & Optimization
Company: Raymour & Flanigan
Location: Liverpool. New York
Description: The Director of Ecommerce Analytics & Optimization will partner with leaders across the Product Management, UX and Site Merchandising teams to standardize reporting, analyze data, provide actionable insights, and lead multivariate testing. To achieve this, the person in this role will build great partnerships with stakeholders, understand their goals and support the prioritization of enhancements based on ROI analysis.
They will be supported by, and responsible to manage, third-party analytics and CRO partners. Our customers’ success is your success and we are hyper-focused on designing a frictionless shopping experience and will measure progress through KPIs. This role will report into the Vice President of Ecommerce.
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Analytics field
- Ability to derive insights from complex data and present recommended actions that drive KPI goals
- Technical skills in Google Analytics, data layers, and Tag Management and Data Studio
- Ability to quantify the value of online experiences that drive offline (in-store) conversions
- An interest in GA4 and Server-side tagging
- Ability to forge partnerships with key stakeholders and cross-functional team members
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Experience with Quantum Metrics, Qualtrics, Hot Jar, Foresee or Mouseflow a plus