Job Title: Visual Merchandising & Activity Manager
Location: Paramus, New Jersey
Description: The person in this role will manage a team of visual merchandising/activity co-workers and inspire and challenge them to strengthen the uniqueness of the IKEA identity in range presentation solutions in the store. They will lead the team in creating relevant, inspiring, affordable and commercial range presentation solutions that reflect a wide variety of styles, price levels, meet many individual tastes and exceed visitor’s expectations.
They will also be responsible for gathering and translating knowledge of people’s needs and dreams in the local market into relevant and inspiring range presentation solutions that support a convenient shopping experience and reflect the local needs of life at home.
- 3 years experience working as a visual merchandiser.
- Experience working in visual merchandising in a retail environment.
- Experience leading co-workers.
- Proven success in leading creative processes and coaching people.
- Experience working in a fast-paced retail environment.