Job Title: Brand Director
Company: Caracole Home
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Description: The Director of Branding leads the creative development and execution of the A.R.T. company brands at every touchpoint, driving brand value, recognition, consistency, loyalty, and creative connectivity. They will develop a strategic global brand focus, consumer profile, and marketplace differentiation strategy along with the stories and promises the brand will be known for and will keep.
This role collaborates with retail teams, sales, marketing, merchandising, and product development to establish and follow through with the vision for the brand. This position will support the company’s global brand identity as it ventures into the interior designer trade.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Branding, Business, or a related field. Advanced degrees or Certifications are a plus.
- Minimum of five (5) years of professional experience in brand management, preferably in the luxury home furnishings, fashion, home fashion, or retail industries.
- Digital capabilities to include graphics, assets, content, storyboarding and presentation, conducting digital meetings on a global level, and application of assets to multiple formats.
- Demonstration of success in shaping and driving brand strategies at a global level.
- Proven ability to collaboratively work with sales and merchandising teams to amplify brand and drive revenue.