Job Title: Director of Compensation
Company: Leggett & Platt
Location: Carthage, Michigan
Description: The Director of Compensation will have the opportunity to be a part of a growing and transformational team. This position will partner with HR and business leaders to ensure total rewards programs are incorporating the newest ideas, technologies, and approaches to attracting, retaining, and rewarding our employees.
In this role, this person will lead compensation consulting services to support the design, development, and implementation of Leggett’s compensation processes and programs. They will also partner with HR and business leaders to design and deliver compensation programs and initiatives across the company globally
Working closely with the compensation team to ensure the global compensation philosophy is consistently applied and executed across the company, this person will also lead market research efforts and annual reviews of the compensation framework, including evaluating and benchmarking jobs, providing recommendations for compensation and incentive programs, and reviewing overall market competitiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or a related field of study
- Minimum 10 years compensation or related experience, preferably in a medium to large global company
- 5 years of management experience
- Proactive/self-driven with confidence in working with senior leaders and cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and leadership skills
- Knowledge of other HR disciplines
- Experience working with a Human Capital Management System (HCMS); SAP preferred