ATLANTA, Ga. – Andmore has announced a reimagined Best Booth Awards program recognizing excellence across six categories of visual merchandising at its Atlanta, Las Vegas and High Point campuses beginning in 2024. The awards will highlight temporary exhibitors for exemplary displays, based on merchandising, story-telling, brand identity, color and interactivity.
“Andmore’s new Best Booth Awards encourage brands to delve into creative approaches for design and display,” said Karen Olson, Andmore executive vice president, chief marketing officer. “These awards not only celebrate visual brilliance and cohesive storytelling, but also illuminate imaginative merchandising. We expect the winners to be inspirational and aspirational for buyers and sellers at our markets.”
Best Booth Awards recognize temporary exhibitors with exceptional merchandising and visual ingenuity in six categories:
- Best Product Merchandising: Recognizes a sales-oriented display that successfully showcases and cross-merchandises product lines to promote sales. All elements of visual merchandising — lighting, signage, product display – are employed for greatest impact.
- Best Branding Display:Represents distinct and memorable branding that successfully communicates the company’s brand through signage and special fixtures.
- Best Interactive Elements: Incorporating elements that captivate buyer attention and prompt engagement and encouraging immersive experiences with the product line.
- Best Use of Color: Employing color to elevate product presentations and integrating different tones and hues throughout the display.
- Best Storytelling: Using visual merchandising to narrate the story of the product(s) and company, attracting customers, inspiring engagement with products and representing unique brand stories.
- Best of Show: Representing the highest level of achievement through use of all categories of visual excellence into one cohesive and holistic visual presentation.
The Best Booth Awards will debut during the winter and spring 2024 market cycle. Atlanta Market runs January 16-22, 2024 (temporaries January 17-21) at AmericasMart Atlanta; and Las Vegas Market, runs January 28 – February 1, 2024 (temporaries January 28-January 31); and Andmore at High Point Market, April 13-17. For more information, visit Andmore.com.