Job Title: Senior Director, Merchandising
Location: Stamford, Connecticut
Description: As a Senior Director of Merchandising, you are responsible for aiding Lovesac in meeting its financial goals by driving the visual presentation and promotional strategies for all product categories. You will continuously evolve the merchandising strategy, with Brand Leads, to ensure our assortment is compelling to our target and within category trends.
The Director of Merchandising plays a critical role in delivering annual revenue and EBITDA targets by leading development and working cross functionally to drive alignment and implementation of integrated brand themes, including communications/promotions plans, which follow brand strategy, across all platforms and channels including retail, Ecommerce, digital and social to deliver a best in class customer experience.
- Bachelors Degree required in Marketing or related field, MBA a plus.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years experience in a Marketing role, preferably in Brand, Product Marketing or Merchandising.
- Experience required to lead and manage a team; able to coach and support associates to their full potential.
- Must be results driven and utilize knowledge to meet or exceed KPIs and goals.
- Must have proven time management skills and quickly adapts to a changing business environment.