Job Title: Market Development Specialist
Description: The person in this role will develop and execute a market-level action plan to drive sales of Purple products and grow Purple’s Balance of Share (BoS) and revenue productivity within your assigned stores. They will also travel to wholesale partner stores and conduct store visits to train on Purple products and build relationships with Retail Sales Associates (RSAs) and store leaders
This person will be responsible for developing trust and effective partnerships with RSAs and store leadership to grow sales and revenue within their assigned stores, while also executeing one-to-one and group training, ensuring all RSAs in their assigned stores are highly knowledgeable about Purple’s products and are actively recommending them to consumers.
To be successful, you’ll need…
- High School Diploma or equivalent with 4-6+ years of directly related experience; or bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of related experience (preferred).
- Proven history of success in developing and implementing market-level sales strategies
- Flexibility to work weekends, holidays, and evenings to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to travel daily (90%+) within the market, with some overnight travel likely
- Residence within your assigned market, or willingess to relocate