Job Title: Director of Risk
Company: Ashley Furniture Industries
Location: Arcadia, Wisconsin
Description: The person in this role is responsible for directing the strategy of the corporate risk and insurance program and developing it based on the growth of the company. Determine the best program structure for lines of coverage related to auto liability, general liability, workers’ compensation, commercial property, stock throughput and cyber through a combination of retention, commercial insurance, captives, and other strategies developed in partnership with internal stakeholders and brokers.
This person will research, evaluate and develop strategy regarding current trends in risk management and loss control utilizing the most recent and industry recognized standards/best practices. They will also identify and analyze potential risk factors and impact of exposures when both current business and potential new business and make appropriate recommendations to mitigate risk.
- Bachelor’s degree in Risk Management, Insurance, Law, Business, or equivalent experience, required
- 5 years of experience in risk management or insurance, required
- 3+ years’ experience building, leading, mentoring, training, and developing teams, preferred.
- Risk Management Designation Preferred (ARM, CPCU,)
- Risk Management Information Systems (RMIS)