Job Title: Web Content Manager
Company: International Market Centers
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Description: The person in this role will collaborate with teams across IMC to support meaningful brand stories and conversion through web and mobile. They will work within CMS platforms to help develop and deploy original, high-quality web, and app content, and manage ongoing digital content calendar in support of overall Marketing content calendar and larger content strategy.
They will also create SEO-rich copy, meta-tags, titles & page descriptions to enhance search visibility and grow organic traffic and help maintain consistent brand voice and graphic standards across digital touchpoint.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Graphic Design or relevant field.
- At least 1-3 years of experience as a content specialist as part of a digital team or equivalent experience.
- Proficient with digital content management systems.
- Strong writing skills and has experience as a content manager, copywriter, or similar role.
- Strong verbal communication skills and ability to work effectively across teams and departments.
- Solid knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Solid technical knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web publishing.
- Comfortable establishing new tools and processes.
- Comfortable with image/video editing using Adobe Creative Cloud.
Check out the full job listing for more information.