FRANKFURT, Germany — Companies in the furniture industry and their partners in interior design are invited to register for the ICONIC AWARDS 2022: Innovative Interior at www.innovative-interior.com as of now.
The awards recognise outstanding products from all fields of interior design each year. They are targeted at businesses in the furniture, interior-design and interior-architecture industries. Innovative top performances from all product areas of the industry shape the image of the award and ensure strong attention in the market. Thus, the German Design Council creates a platform to connect architects and property developers with the furniture industry. An independent and expert jury will decide on the recipients of the coveted “Best of Best”, “Winner” and “Selection” awards.
The 2022 jury
- Carole Baijings, CEO Carole Baijings Studio for Design, Amsterdam
- Monica Förster, Founder Monica Förster Design Studio, Stockholm
- Benjamin Wolf, General manager, Funktion Möbel, Darmstadt
- Sebastian Wrong, Owner and founder the Wrong Shop, Designer and co-founder, Established and Sons, London
Key information at a glance
- Registration at early-bird rate: until 24 September 2021
- Deadline for grant applications: 30 September 2021
- Registration deadline: 29 October 2021
- Awards ceremony: 16 January 2022
- Exhibition of winners: 17 to 23 January 2022
Detailed information about the competition can be found at: www.innovative-interior.com
German Design Council
The German Design Council has been operating since 1953 as one of the world’s leading centres of expertise in communication and knowledge transfer within design, branding and innovation. It is part of the worldwide design community and has always contributed to the establishment of global exchange and networking thanks to its international offering, promotion of new talent and memberships. With events, conventions, awards, jury meetings and expert committees, the Council connects its members and numerous other international design and branding experts, fosters discourse and provides important stimulation for the global economy. More than 350 businesses currently count among its members.