WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Nationwide Marketing Group has opened registration for its second Virtual PrimeTime March 16-18
The furniture, electronics and appliances buying group is looking to build on the success of the spring edition, which saw more than 3,200 attendees from 1,300 member companies, including 369 first-time PrimeTime attendees, according to the group.
“What we saw in the fall is that our members crave the opportunity to engage with one another, to engage with our vendor partners and to engage with as many educational opportunities as possible,” Nationwide President and Chief Member Advocate Tom Hickman said in a release.
“And that’s where we put our focus for this Virtual PrimeTime — building our members an even stronger platform where they can engage in more meaningful ways with all aspects of the show.”
The March PrimeTime will feature many of the same buying and educational opportunities its members expect, but the group said it also has made improvements to the platform and experience. They include:
- A revamped virtual environment with more ways to interact and engage with other attendees and vendors, and more intuitive vendor booths and educational session experiences
- A new PrimeTime Palooza app that will streamline the limited-time, limited-quantity buying opportunity
- More than 100 educational sessions that cover topics including merchandising, business services, website management, leadership, social media management, employment and HR, branding, team development and more
- Nationwide Learning Academy’s new, feature-rich learning management platform
- A new one-hour roundtable discussion and education session devoted strictly to furniture
- Networking opportunities
- Prizes and giveaways
- A special celebrity appearance