Job Title: Senior Brand Manager
Company: Serta Simmons Bedding LLC
Location: Atlanta, Georgia/Hybrid
The Senior Brand Manager will be responsible for converting consumer insights into actions that yield positive business results, while also planning and executing programs for assigned products within the mattress category. This position also assists in the management of the new and/or existing product line through the complete product life cycle of development to retail placement.
They will lead across three categories:
- Product Management — Drive strategic product development for assigned product lines. Translate the strategic position of both across product innovation platforms, into product roadmaps, business cases and development plans for successful launch of new products. Lead management of portfolio assortment and product lifecycle, including product/platform rationalization decisions
- P&L Management — Provide strategic direction on product pricing and manage overall product line profitability. Collaborate on financial modeling and forecasting for products. Drive a competitive and profitable product portfolio in-market based on consumer insights, customer requirements, competitive mapping, and other business management principles. Review sales and financial performance and offer solutions for adverse sales or cost trends.
- Cross-Functional Leadership — Engage and leverage key cross-functional constituents in driving key product and brand initiatives and provide strategic direction to internal teams as needed. Serve as subject expert on all matters related to assigned product lines, including performance, business analytics and competitive intelligence.
- Brand Marketing Experience – Experience supporting consumer products in retail market and building brands through consumer-driven innovation and marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills — Able to skillfully navigate organizational matrix to collaborate with cross-functional teams. Superb verbal and written skills.
- Omnichannel background, with direct e-commerce experience.
- Strong organization and project management skills – Adept at handling tight deadlines, time pressure, and multiple demands. Highly organized and able to establish priorities to drive impact.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in brand marketing, product development, category management or similar roles.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent. MBA preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office skills – PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.