Job Title: Product Development Coordinator- Furniture and Decorative Accessories
Company: Currey & Company
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Description: Currey & Company is looking for an organized and detailed Product Development Coordinator to join its Design and Product Development Teams. This position requires someone who is detail-oriented, highly motivated and is a clear and thorough communicator who is not afraid to dig into problems, ask questions and find solutions.
This role ensures that new product data and design resources for new product is complete and well organized. This candidate should excel in completing multiple projects on deadlines and understand the nature of the product development cycle. This role works closely with multiple departments in our Atlanta HQ and with Overseas product development teams. This role reports to the Director of Furniture.
The ideal candidate:
- Has an appreciation for interior design and home furnishings products.
- Has 1-2 years experience with lighting, furniture, or accessories and enjoys being hands-on with the product.
- BA or BS in a relatable field or some college with equivalent business experience.
- An effective communicator who is comfortable working with a diverse international audience.
- Deadline driven. Works with a strong sense of urgency to deliver details to meet all specified deadlines. Openly communicative and forthcoming on project status.